FUN, CREATIVE AND CLEVER WAYS TO RE-USE PLASTIC BOTTLES around the house INSTEAD OF JUST TOSSING THEM OUT!
Check out these clever alternative options for re-using and recycling those pesky plastic bottles. These quick and clever, crafty tricks will leave you with a plethora of new, cheap and creative options for turning trash and recyclables into everything from sturdy furniture to a bird feeding paradise.
1. FOOT STOOLS! Recycle soda bottles to make some pretty sweet foot stools for some creative and comfy DIY home furniture. This is a pretty fantastic way to reuse those space consuming empty bottles and turn them into something fun, fresh and usable. It’s easier than you might think!
2. PIGGY BANK! Make an adorable usable piggy bank in just a few quick steps. Spray paint, slice, glue, twist: Oink! Use any plastic bottle for this quick and easy DIY home craft project.
3. BIRD FEEDER! Put a bird on it. Take a used plastic bottle stick some wooden spoons or sticks or something through them for a bird perch – and fill that sucker with some bird snacks and hang it up some place delightful. Bam: Bird Friends forevs! Or at least until you need a refill.
The Owner Builder Network
4. SHOE ORGANIZER! Put a shoe in it. Organize that closet y’all! Take a plastic bottle – cut off the top and make a slipper palace out of that closet cubby! Believe it.
5. LIGHT FIXTURES! Recycle a plastic bottle and make a light fixture with a bit of colorful twine. Brighten up your environment in more ways than one with this crafty twist on lighting.
Trending stories, news and images for your entertainment.